Thursday, May 19, 2016

First Email from the MTC!

HI! My first couple of days have been pretty crazy! After being rushed into the MTC I was rushed into a classroom where the teacher started speaking Danish and that is all he speaks to us. No English. My companion is Vanhin Sisco who is going to Finland. We are called solo missionaries which means we are the only elders in our district. My district consists of me and five sisters. I have to be with my companion or two of the sisters since there are no other elders for our languages. I'm very thankful that I am not learning Finnish because it does not sound very fun. haha. I just found out that me and Vanhin Sisco are the zone leaders beginning on Sunday. I don't have any more time but I love you and miss you! I'm alive and loving it!

Love Elder Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment