Monday, February 13, 2017

Tro

Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a good week. Things in Aalborg have been going swell. We got a lot of snow at the beginning of the week and have been freezing our tails off, but the sun usually comes out every two or three days!
We had a week full of knocking and teaching just like it should be. We had stake conference yesterday and there were some great talks. We sang part of "We'll Bring the World His Truth" with some of the primary children, and it was awesome.
Well I don't have much more to say because I'm excited to tell you our investigator Eniko has decided to be baptised on the first of April! When we first started teaching her she thought God hated her and didn't have much faith in Christ. Now she prays every day, reads from the scriptures, and is building her faith in Christ. It is going to be a big change for her, but I am really excited to work with her on the way to baptism. 
I don't have much else to say but I hope you are all striving every day to find faith in Christ. It isn't something we are born with and it is something that we should always be trying to build up.
Have a great week! I love you all!
Elder Smith




Dear Mom,
Things have been going good. 
That sounds like you had a fun time with Aubrey this weekend. 
There weren't too many pictures on the card. I tried formatting it so we will see if that works. I don't have a backup. I lost it in Holbæk.
I'm glad you have gotten perfect points. I don't think I have gotten perfect points the past few weeks. It has not been a too healthy time. But I am still working out. 
Elder Halling and I have a similar sense of humor. But we are pretty different in other ways. We have been doing really well together.
I'm glad I have clothes and a toe as well.
Hmmmm. I can't really think of a funny story. We were knocking one day and there were like 4 different people who answered without pants on, but that wasn't very funny.
There are always funny things going on that make me laugh. We are in a 4 man apartment and we laugh all the time. I don't know any specific stories. 
That is so crazy that Lindsey is getting married already. I'm glad you get to go to the ceremony. That's cool.
I love you lots and lots and lots. Keep Eniko in your prayers. Have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith



Dear Dad,

I'm doing good. I have learned a lot this week. Denmark is cold. The church is true. And missionary work pays off.
We have been extra busy. Lots of knocking and a lot of teaching, probably the most I've had of both. No major changes to our schedule. We just do language or companionship study at different times.
S.M.A.R.T. Goals reminds me of Timberline. I like smart goals. I always have a hard time with morning prayers. I usually do them, but I don't know how much I get out of them. It's hard to focus right when you get up.
Working out is fun. I have been doing pretty good at that. The new schedule lets us have an extra 30 minutes in the morning for exercise so I have been doing a little more.
You just need a missionary planner, it will help you plan your days haha. It's not to hard to find time to do things here. We aren't exactly loaded with teaching appointments, we have to choose lot's of different things to do.
I'm glad things are moving along. I can't wait for winter to go away. It's so cold. 
I miss you a lot. I love you a lot. Thank you for all the help and support. Keep Eniko in your prayers. She has a lot of changes to make in the next couple of months and I'm not sure how to teach them.
Have a good week.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment