Monday, December 11, 2017

average week

Well hey everyone! Things are getting cold and Christmas is on the way. I am super excited.
Nothing too crazy happened this week. We had splits like usual. I was able to go on splits with Elder Preece. We lived in the same apartment back in Aalborg so that was a lot of fun. I was also with Elder Hunsaker who is one of my favorite new missionaries.
We went and visited all the districts this week and gave a training on positivity and diligence. It went really well and I think it was one of the things that the zone really needed. It definitely helped me.
That is actually about all I can think of for this week. This next week should be good. We have a lot of work time and Christmas is getting closer. 
Well I love you all. Stay warm and happy and have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith



Hello Motherest dearsest!

I'm glad you are enjoying light the world. We are having a good time with it as well.

That is crazy you have two old kids. It is only going to get crazier from now on haha. Just be happy for the times you feel like you are in your 20s :) 

The new shoes are good. They are comfortable. Not super fancy, but they look nice. I got my birthday letters the other day in the office. I also found the little nativity seen and took that haha. I had to convince them I was supposed to get those before Christmas.
I saw a package for me there too so that probably came. I have a good story to tell you since I feel like the most expensive missionary ever. We went on splits earlier this week out of our area. The pants I had had a little hole in the crotch and the morning of splits I put them on and sat on the couch and bent one of my legs up and the little hole became a big whole. So I had to get some new pants that day so we could do missionary work without people looking in my hole. I spent about 350 crowns or 50 dollars on them. Could you put some money on my card for them? I feel super bad about money because I keep needing stuff. Am I costing too much?

We are seeing the performance of the Messiah tonight so I am super excited. We have had awesome Pdays recently. We are going to Tivoli again next Monday with a couple of Elders in our district so that will be nice and cold!

The Book of Mormon gifts were awesome! We want to do it again, but we aren't sure if we can organize it before Christmas.

I'm sad Coop has had a hard time, but that is good he is working hard to be ordained. He didn't tell me anything about it. 

I would love to be in the ward choir with you, but our choir here is also really small so be happy they have me :) The white Christmas performance was fun.

I'm sorry you couldn't get Aubrey or Cooper to give blood with you. They are boring I guess.

I will remember to pray for Felicia, that is sad that she's had to go through that. 

I'm glad you are done with Christmas shopping. I am excited to see what is in the package. Thanks for being a great mom :)

You are the best mom in the whole world. Have a good week and smile a lot! I love you!

Love, Elder Smith


Hey Dad!
It was a pretty good week. We went and sang at a plejehjem. An old person place. That was pretty fun. Mom has done a lot with it. She is pretty cool. Just help her with the ones she does if you are too busy for your own haha. I'm glad you had a good service FHE. When we sang to the old people there was this one guy who kept yelling DEJLIGT ER DEN HIMMEL BLÅ! It is one of the Danish Christmas songs. It was funny.
It actually snowed here last night! None of it stuck, but it was snowing pretty good. It has gotten pretty cold here.
My companion and I started running. Well, we have only done it twice. But I am pretty determined this time. I am sick of getting fatter and fatter.
I'm glad your classes are almost done. Work hard on your classes the first time and see if you can take some more next time. 
I hope things start going better for him. That is a bummer about the driving, but at least he didn't call the school pretending to be you to try and get out of it. I'm glad he is going to get ordained soon. 
I hope Aubrey doesn't forget you completely for the holidays haha. I hope she is happy with Caden though. 
I am really excited for Christmas. It is a good time as a missionary. The sad part about you seeing me is that my face really is chubby haha. I am excited to see you all though.
That is crazy that Ruth Hyde is home already. The time is going way to fast. I still feel like I have time, but it is running away from me...
Sometimes I feel like we don't do enough less active work. It is hard here. They don't have much support from the members. It is also a big problem with new converts. We have 8 that were baptized in this ward this year and they are all less active.
I love you lots. Have a good week and see you in a couple weeks!
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment