Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas is on the way!

Hey everyone! It has been a way good week! And busy too!
I had an awesome birthday on Monday. Our Friend Nicklas took us around Copenhagen. We went up a tower to the top of the courthouse, then we went to a fancy cake place called La Glace. After that we went to a little cafe where you play board games. It was sweet. 
On Tuesday we had splits in my last area Nykøbing. I got to see my past investigator Dorthe and eat with the Johansens, one of my favorite families in Denmark. It was a good splits.
On Wednesday we had splits with Slagelse here. That was fun as well. 
On Thursday we got a bunch of missionaries together and wrapped up like 130+ Books of Mormon. Then the next day we went to Strøget and set up tables and gave them out. It was so cool. It was two tables just covered in  presents and everyone wanted one. Also we have already had a few people call and want to hear more.
On Saturday we had our ward Christmas party and that was fun. Lots of good food.
On Sunday we had a music and the spoken word thing and a bunch of us Elders sang White Christmas and it went well. 
I think that is about it for the week. I love you all and hope you are excited for Christmas. It's getting closer! #LighttheWorld. Anyways, have a great week!
Love, Elder Smith 


To Mom:
Hey! I'm doing pretty good. I had an awesome birthday. We hung out with our friend Nicklas for my birthday, it was a blast! I got shoes this week as well! I haven't checked for the birthday letters. I will see as soon as we check the mailbox. We went to a really fancy cake place with Nicklas so yes! I got cake. The only people that said happy birthday were family and then Will, Rell, and Lindsey. 
I'm glad your concert went well. Speaking of Messiah, Nicklas is going to take us to see a performance of Messiah in vor frue kirke. The church with the Kristus statue.I'm super excited.
We are probably going to sing the first noel.
Light the world has been good. We started it with the big book of mormon thing on Strøget. It was so awesome. 
That is sad that you did swim team pictures and Coop couldn't be there. Do you know why he got fired from his job? I feel bad for him. It sounds like he is having a bit of a hard time, but he writes like 2 sentence emails so I don't know how to help him.
I'm excited for Christmas too! It will be my last skype call. It is going to be a good Christmas. 
Well I love you lots and lots. Have a super good week :)
Love, Elder Smith

Hey dad! It has been a good week. I will send some pics in my big email of our Light the World thing we did this week. Our Christmas Zone conference is on the 21st so I'm pretty excited about that. We don't have anything we need to do for it.
That is awesome that you are all signed up for school. Haha you always have to buy new things for your new hobbies. If you count school as a hobby... Do you have any religion classes this time?
I'm glad work is going well and that the concert is going well. That is not to good that Captain bit grandpa. That makes me sad too. I hope that doesn't happen again. I bet grandma wasn't too happy.
It is weird that I only have 5 months left. It is still a lot of time, but it is going way to fast. I love you lots. Have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment