Monday, February 12, 2018

Same old

It has been crazy seeing all the old stuff and members from my previous time here in Aalborg. Seeing members reactions in church yesterday was funny. Some thought that I never left, some were happy to see me again, some didn't remember me at all. Good times.

Elder Hunsaker and I have set some good goals for the transfer and we are excited to work hard over the next few weeks. This is a great area with lot of potential.

Well not much else to say for the week. We haven't done anything too exciting. I will finish emailing tomorrow or Wednesday. Elder Hunsaker is in Copenhagen for his language test so he will be emailing another day so I will just send out my personal emails then.

Stay happy. In priesthood yesterday we talked about what we practice. When we are angry or sad it only gets more like that. The happier we are and the more positively we see things, the more positive everything will be. 

I love you all! Have a good week! Sorry for the lack of pictures over the past while I will try and send some next week.

Love Elder Smith


Hey Mom!

That is so cool that Becca got her call! She will be a great missionary.

That is also great that my mission is paid off. I'm sorry for costing so much money to get me here and all the random stuff I need. I am super grateful for you guys.

I'm sorry about the little trail mishap, that doesn't seem so fun :( hope you are feeling a little better by now.

I got an email today that said I am accepted to BYUI so we will see what happens with BYU.

I am not a zone leader anymore, just the normal missionary stuff. I am really excited to work here with Elder Hunsaker. Things are great already. He has said a bit, but he said it was better now. That's great. 

Phyllis speaks Chinese and English. She is in Kolding though and they haven't met with her yet so I'm not sure how that's going yet.

I love you so much! Hope your wrist heals quickly. Have a super good week!

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment