Monday, June 26, 2017

Been Busy

Hey y'all! How's it going?
We had a great week.
On Monday we went and visited Egeskov slot. Slot means castle. It was beautiful and really really fun. I have some pictures.
We did a lot of finding this week so that was a lot of fun. We found a lot of new people so hopefully things work out really well for them.
We met with Elizabet before she left for Iceland and we talked a bit more about the book of mormon and hopefully she will read. She will be back from Iceland in 4 weeks.
On Friday it was a Danish holiday called Sankt Hans. It is a holiday where they have a giant bonfire and they used to burn witches.
I gave a talk in church yesterday on the plan of salvation and it went pretty good.
Other than that it was just the usual knocking doors. Wish I had more exciting things but at least I have pictures this week. :) 
Stay strong in what you believe in. Work hard and put in the effort. Go the extra mile.
I love you all. Have a really great week!
Love, Elder Smith



Hey Mother!!! I don't have a lot of time because we have a big Pday planned!
Haha I think it is longer than you think before you see me again!
I'm happy it makes you happy to hear I'm happy :) :) :)
Anja is still working on it. We didn't meet with her this week and she wasn't in church yesterday so we will see when we meet with her this week.
That will be a fun calling. :)
I want to do a triathlon. It is funny how you can tell the people who have been swimming a lot and the ones who did just enough to survive.
I'm excited to hear about your backpacking trip. I hope it goes well. When are you going? I can't think of anything special about the tent. Maybe try and set it up in the yard before you go so you know how it all works.
The castle was awesome! Denmark doesn't have a ton of castles but this one is a pretty cool one. It is called Egeskov slot.
The talk and musical number went pretty well. I used way too many scriptures though so it was kind of boring. I hope someone got something out of it. I think the members really liked the musical number.
I love you lots mother! You are awesome. I hope you have a great week. By the way mormor means grandma :) I hope you aren't a grandma yet. They use mormor for mother's mother and farmor for father's mother :)
Love, Elder Smith



Dear dad,
I'm doing really good. I have had a good week.
Sorry I don't have much time, but it sounds like Helaman's camp was fun. I wish I had more time to tell you how I feel about it, but I don't really have much time. It sounds like it was good though. I hope it inspired a few of the boys to go on a mission that maybe wouldn't have otherwise. 
I hope work and school work is going okay.
I will try to send coop a better email this week. I will pray for him. I hope things go better for him. Well I love you dad. Thanks for everything. Have a good week. :)
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment