Monday, June 12, 2017

Mormons Bog

Hey everyone! We had a good week here and have stayed pretty busy. We have had lessons throughout the week as well as some good finding time. 

We also had zone conference and I really liked that. We talked about more things we can work on from Elder Andersens conference. I think the things I have already been working on have made a good impact. Finding is going really well.

Our investigator Anja is still on track for baptism. She is having a hard time giving up smoking, but she really wants to so I know she can. 

We also have a great investigator named Elizabet'. We had a lesson with her on Friday. She texted us a couple hours before and said she was out of questions and wasn't sure if it was worth the time to meet anymore because she wanted to stay with the pentecostal church. I texted her back and told her we still had something really important to tell her about the Book of Mormon. She agreed that we could still come and we went and told her about the role of the Book of Mormon and how important it is. We left with her agreeing to give the book of mormon a chance and said she would read. We also set up an appointment for this week.

I wish I had more exciting news but that's about it for the week. I hope you all see the Book of Mormon as important as it is. It is important in our conversion process too. Daily reading is not only helpful, but 100% necessary! Remember it and use it. 

Have a great week everyone!

Oh yeah! I also got to see my whole MTC group at the zone conference! Me and all 6 sisters. Sister Player was especially excited to see me because we have served far away for most of the mission.



Hello Mother!!!
I am glad you finally get to go to camp! I am super excited to hear about it. I hope you have a super fun time.
We didn't make a homemade crust we just bought a pie dough thing from the store. But we home cooked the crust :)
I don't know if I will be here when she gets baptised. It's a ways away so I guess we will see.
At least you get a week in the mountains! I don't get to see mountains!!! :)
I think hammocks would be the most fun, but you're right it would be hard with the quilt and tarp and all that.
I'm sure the bike will last. I think most missionaries just start with a not so nice bike or go through a couple really cheap bikes. It also depends on which areas. I have been in two areas that bike more than most other areas.
I'm glad cooper got a job. That will be good for him. Did he drive himself there? It is so crazy how grown up he is.
That is awesome that two from our ward will be in the same mission. What did you say about me? :)
I love you lots and lots and lots!
Love, Elder Smith

Yes I got your email about blood and Bro Smuin. I think mine was closer to 5 minutes (blood donation). Beat that! Tell Brother Smuin hi back and that I am still grateful for what I learned from him. I loved that job.





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment