Monday, June 19, 2017

Hello

Hi everyone! Surprise early email! We are going to a castle for our district activity today so we had to get up early to come get our emails done. I hope you all have had a great week. We have!
We did a ton of finding this week and we found 3 new people to teach! It was awesome. We have a zone goal right now to talk to 15000 people this transfer and it has been going pretty well. We are somewhere around 5000 right now.
We met with Anja and talked about tithing and fast offerings. She thought it was great. She said it won't be easy but that she isn't letting it get between her and the church! She is just awesome! She also came to an eating appointment with a member. She is definitely getting baptized. She is still working on giving up smoking. But she is doing much better.
We played sand volleyball on Saturday and I am terrible but it was really fun. It is a good opportunity to spend some time with members and investigators.
We will be having a missionary meeting in church next week and I get to talk! woohoo! We have also been practicing for a missionary music number that we will be doing for it as well.
Well that's all that I can think of for this week. We have been having a lot of fun and working hard. Recently I have been experiencing a lot of the joys of living right and doing the things I am supposed to. It is easier for the Lord to bless us if we will humble ourselves and recognize the blessings he already gives us. Keep yourselves on the right path and see the joy in obedience and righteousness! Your life will be a lot happier!
Well. That's all for the week. I love you everybody! Have a good week.
Ældste Smith


Hi Mom! I'm doing good! The mission is super! Life is good!
I'm glad you had a good time at camp! Why did the girl collapse? Was it too cold? I'm glad it got warmer. I hate cold. It sounds like you had a really fun week.
I'm glad you had a good spiritual experience too. That is something I will always remember from my camps is the spirit walks and things like that.
I hope Anja can quit. I know she can, but I hope she never gives up. She is awesome. 
I'm glad we saved it with Elizabet'. Hopefully things go well with her. 
I have waaaayyyy to many things I want to study. It's hard.
He said he made friends and liked EFY. That's about it though. 
I love you too mother dear. Have a super duper good week!
Love, Elder Smith



To Dad:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY like 3 hours ago... close enough :)
I am doing well. The weather is getting better. Sometimes. Haha. The coolest thing I saw this week. I dunno. A chokolade trekant. It is a big chocolate triangle pastry that is usually just on sjælland but we found them in a bakery here. :) Anja is still doing great. We have found a few people that might be interested. I haven't ever gotten a referall from a member, but when members refer people they usually get baptised. I like the ward a lot. They love the missionaries and it is easy to find people to bring to lessons. None that have us over all the time, but there are members that have us over regularly.
I really like that how they are split in groups of four. I never really realized that. That is nifty. I also love reading the direct teachings of Christ. Have you heard of David A. Bednars talk Character of Christ? It is a really good talk. You reminded me of it when you said characteristics of Christ.
How are the Holberts doing? Have they still been coming to church? I hope they can be ready in time for your challenges. That would be awesome. That sounds like a really good dinner. We have a tiny charcoal grill we have used a couple times. It is tasty. This week I am going to make some bbq chicken on it. :) mmm. 
I have definitely been picking up my game. Time goes by too fast. Sometimes it is hard to do the things I want because there are so many other things to get done as well. I guess as long as I do what I am supposed to it will be okay. I love you dad. Thanks for being a good dad. It's okay that you aren't a perfect dad because I'm not a perfect son. I love you. Have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment