Monday, September 11, 2017

New Car!!

Well it has been a pretty good week. On Monday we went and got this massive ice cream cone which was pretty great.
​​On Tuesday we had zone conference and that was good. It was all about Jesus Christ and teaching like him. My companion and I had to give a training on commitments and it went really well. Everyone seemed to get something out of it.
We had splits on Wednesday with the APs and that was fun. We also had splits on Thursday with the Elders in Birkerød. I got to go with one of the new Elders named Elder Myers. We had a lot of fun. 
On Friday we got to pick up a new car. Like brand new. That was pretty exciting. Our old car was a piece of junk and the new one is beautiful. We forgot to take pictures but I will send some next week.
It has been a busy week and this next week is looking busy as well. It is a lot of fun though. At least we have stuff to do haha.
During zone conference I was really touched as we talked about the life of Christ and his character. He truly is perfect and He means everything for us all. I know He lives and I know he loves us. I know that He is the way.
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week. If home is anything like here you are all probably trying to enjoy the last few days of sunshine before it goes away for the winter. Enjoy it!
Love, Elder Smith




Hi Mother

Life is good and it has been a good week. I would say I have bad moments or bad days sometimes but usually by the end of the week they always come around. :) it doesn't do any good to be negative.

I hope the family gets baptized. They have been ignoring our calls and texts so we stopped by and they said they have been super busy and have no time to meet. I asked them if they had 15 minutes a week and they said no so. Yeah. Hopefully things calm down for them so they can meet. They are just a bit flaky. Their names are Robert, Gitte, and Danny.

Haha No Elder Whitaker didn't eat most of my treats. We ate them all together. I decided it was better to eat them all at once anyways. No more temptation.

I'm glad your backpacking trip went well. Haha I'm glad you didn't thirst too bad. That is sad that captain is getting old. He has always had so much energy and never gets tired. Why did you have the heaviest backpack? 

Haha that's fun that you are friends with Elder Hunsaker's mom. He is a great guy. He is a lot of fun and we had a good time on splits. We are going with them again this week on Wednesday.

We haven't been able to meet with our 2 miracles again yet because we have been super busy, but we are really excited to meet with them.

That conference sounds super good. We will have Elder Sabin coming next transfer so that will be fun. 

I love you lots mommy. Thanks for being my mom. Have a good week!
Love, Elder Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment