Monday, April 17, 2017

Transfers and Easter

Well it has been a good week and it has been a good time in Aalborg. Today I transfer to Seden it is close to a city called Odense on the island called Fyn. It will be fun. My companion is Elder Stephens and he was in the Aalborg ward a few transfers ago so we know eachother. I'm really excited to work hard here this transfer.
We had a couple lessons with Jan this week and he is planning on being baptised either the 6th or the 13th of May. That is super exciting. I will be visiting Aalborg again for his baptism if all goes well.
On Friday we went up to Frederikshavn for splits and we visited a little place called Skagen, the very tip of Denmark. It was sweet! I got some good pics.
On Saturday there was a baptism in Frederikshavn so we stayed and attended. It was so cool to see their friend Matt start his journey of becoming like Christ.
That's about all I've got for the week. I hope you all have had a good easter and whatnot. I'm loving my mission and time here in Denmark. It has been the best testimony builder whether it is a hard day or an easy day. I know the church is true and I assure you I wouldn't be out telling people about it every day if it wasn't.
I love you all. Have a great week and stay happy!

Elder Smith




Hi Mom Smith

I miss you and love you too. It sounds like you have all had a good time with Gramps and Grams. I'm glad the missionaries there get to spend some time with you. Haha that is crazy that they had you speak in a ward as visitors. Some members invited us over for dinner and we had rice with curry chicken gravy. It was fun. I packed for Easter. Jan came to church!

I liked the rest of my package too. The books are great! I ate all of my candy before I transfered today. It was good. I don't know if you can get swiss chard here. There is a lot of stuff that they don't have. Or I just don't know the name for it.

I really can't think of a funny story. Maybe I will have one next week. 
I can't believe Cooper is 16. That's impossible.

I'm doing President Neslon's challenge and reading your books. You should do it too!

I love you lots! Have a good week! Happy second Easter! (they have that here).

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment