Monday, May 29, 2017

Transfers!

Hey everyone! It has been quite the week! So much has happened so I will do my best to remember it all. First things first, today was transfers and I got a new companion. His name is Elder Hamp and he is from Logan, Utah. He has been in Denmark for around 4 months. He seems super cool so I am excited. 
We had a great appointment with Anja on Tuesday and she set a date to stop smoking! She decided to stop on June 5th. Pray for her! I know she can do it.
We also met with Elizabeth and watched the Joseph Smith movie, then we talked about recieving answers. We also visited her on her birthday and sang I'm trying to be like Jesus.
We had a mission conference on Thursday and met Neil L. Andersen. He talked to us about finding and having the faith to find. It was super good. I am excited to go out again and find more people to teach. In fact we found a new investigator the next day. We have a lesson with her next Monday so we will see how it goes.
We got our transfer call on Saturday and found out that Elder Stephens was leaving for Horsens and that I was getting Elder Hamp. It will be a good transfer.
My favorite experience this week was experiencing Elder Andersen bearing his witness of Jesus Christ. It is pretty amazing the spirit felt when a prophet of God shares his humble testimony that Jesus is the Christ and that he is our saviour. I know I am not an apostle but I know that this is true as well. Jesus is our redeemer and because of his atonement we can be saved!
I love you all! Have a good week!
Elder Smith


To Mom:

Sorry I don't have tons of time :)

Elder Andersen was great. We got to shake his hand.
That sounds like a good sacrament that you got to go to.
Yay!!! Camp. I'm glad you get that calling again.
Patience is a Christlike attribute. It was one of my goals for the month of May.
It was fun burning a shirt. Both grandmas emailed and said I was crazy. Your mom asked if it was a perfectly good white shirt. Haha.
Keep studying Christ. I love it! It is slow for me too though.
Love you lots and lots. Have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith


Hey dad. Sorry I don't have much time. We had transfers today.
I'm glad you went on a less busy road. That could have been bad. Did someone have to come get you or what?
That is cool with the golden eagle. Hopefully they took care of it.
I'm glad you are working to get out of debt. I'm glad you are self reliant. I'm sorry that I am a bit reliant on you for now :)
It sounds like your talk went well. That is good that you got to use vietnamese. Was it hard?
I love you lots. Have a super good week.
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment