Monday, July 24, 2017

Work

Well I'm sorry if my emails haven't been super exciting lately. I guess we are just doing all the normal thing and it doesn't change so much, but don't worry we stay busy. 
On Monday we had dinner with some members in the branch. Their son is serving in my home stake. Pretty crazy.
We had zone conference on Tuesday in Copenhagen. It was really good. We talked about alot of good things and it got me pumped to do missionary work.
On Thursday we went on splits with the Elders from Slagelse. I was with Elder Iversen. He is fairly new and he is an awesome missionary. 
We did a lot of finding this week and we found a few new people to teach so things are going well in that way. We have a lot of people to work with.
We had another talk in German this week in sacrament meeting. They didn't translate this time so that was fun. It felt like the beginning of my mission again haha.
We had a fun day today and went to the beach for a district activity. We played volleyball and had Christmas so we gave eachother secret santa gifts. It was a lot of fun.
Well we have been trying to focus on the Savior alot this transfer. It is crazy to think that we can do nothing without the Savior. We cannot improve or learn without his enabling atonement. I am so grateful for him and his sacrifice. I am so happy he conquered death so that we may have eternal life. 
I love you all. I hope you have a great week. Stay happy!
Love, Elder Smith



Hey Mom!

That is a pretty good time. Good job! Haha I guess the pioneers didn't have much of an amazing breakfast either. We watched Ephraims rescue yesterday I didn't even realize it was pioneer today, but we celebrated anyway!

It sounds like grandma has been pretty excited to help me by the letters she sends me. She is pretty awesome. I need to send her a letter.

I'm glad I make you happy. You are the best mom ever. And you make me happy too. You have taught me so much and I couldn't be a missionary without you.

I'm excited for your backpacking trip. Take some good pictures! :) You are a tough girl so it is okay to be the only one.

I am happy I'm not biking anymore. We drive a car so I get air conditioning and music.

The appartment is just old. Not so cool old. But it isn't too bad. At least it is big.

A collegium is student housing for college and stuff. So there are a lot of young people to talk to.

I just finished the continuous atonement this week. I read believeing Christ before I read that one. They are both really good books.

I love you lots and lots and lots. Have a great week!

Love, Elder Smith


Hey dad,
It is okay to have a boring life sometimes. I'm glad you finished your semester. It will be good to have a writing class. I've never really been a fan though. I feel like with math there is a right or wrong answer, but with writing, someone else decides whether your answer was right or not.

Keep running. I think Elder Peel and I might start running a little bit. I'm excited to hear how your half marathon goes.

I'm sure people got something out of your talk. That sounds like a really good one. I like how you use stories and experiences in your talks. That's what the apostles do!

This week has been good. We had interviews with the mission President. That was good. He is a good guy and I learn a lot from him. Things are good. I love being a missionary.

Sorry my letters are never as good or long as I want. I always seem to be running out of time. And it hurts my head to email. I will try to send some letters soon. They are much better.

I love you lots. Thanks for being my dad. Have a good week.

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment