Monday, November 13, 2017

New transfer! New companion!

Well we had a good week. Reading the Book of Mormon last week for Pday was hard. We were extremely tired after it. It took 16.5 hours in reading total. I don't think I will ever do it again, but now I can say I have done it.
We had a pretty normal week otherwise I would say. We had splits with the Elders from Ballerup and I was with my past companion Elder Stephens. That was fun. I love seeing old companions.
We had another big project in Copenhagen on Strøget. We gave out tons of Books of Mormon and talked to a lot of people.
We got transfers on Saturday and got the news that Elder Whitaker was leaving. He is on his way to Bornholm. My new companion is Elder Hunt from Sandy. He has been out for a little over 9 months. We are going to have a super good time.
Well I can't think of much else. I found out I will be giving a talk next Sunday on tithing so we will see how that goes.
As the cold sets in remember the things that bring warmth and happiness into our lives. Daily scripture and prayer will bring the spirit into our lives even when it gets a little dark and cold outside.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Smith

Hey Mom! 
Yes I got the money okay. Thank you. It will be plenty.
We got the book read but it was really really really hard. I don't think I ever want to try it again. The only cool thing was that I can say I've done it and it was cool seeing Every story come and go as we read.
That is sad that you had to go to funerals, but I'm glad you were able to play at them. I'm sure the people there really appreciated it.
What happened with the double booking? Oops... haha.
Haha your RS story makes me laugh. Yesterday our Elders quorum teacher didn't show so another guy said he would do the lesson. He basically did the same thing. Just asked all the missionaries questions. 
I got a new companion Elder Hunt! That is sad that Elder Johansen is getting transferred. His dad was telling me at stake conference last week that they baptized a Danish man that lived in Vernal! Crazy right?!
That is super sad about the Evans. Do you know anything about why? That made me really really sad. I don't know them that well, but I know he was the ward mission leader when I left. 
Here are the answers to your questions.
1. I can't really think of anything too weird that happened.
2. We had two with Nicklas but no members.
3. Nicklas took us to a place called Jensen's Bøfhus and I got ribs. It was super tasty.
4. We go to the basement of our building and pay 10 crowns a wash for the washing machines down there. 
5. There are a lot of pets and it depends. Not usually out in public, but some have them at home and they are really really annoying.
I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots. Have a good week.
Love, Elder Smith

Hey Dad!
I am doing great. New companion! We are going to have a good time. 
That is sad that Elder Johansen is leaving. Did you ever get to feed him again? I saw his family at stake conference last week and that was great.
I hope all goes well with the boy haha. It would be a shame if you had to kill him. I guess he is already doing good things though if he got you to finish the bunkhouse. Can you remember that place when we first started it? It's pretty impressive what it is now. You will have to send me some pictures of the finished shower. 
That is nice that you have had the new work truck. Sounds like it is going to get some use haha.
I hope you get accepted into BYU. It will be worth it. It would be sad if you gave up after all that hard work.
I'm not ready for the cold. I'm just glad we have a car in this area I think that will make it better...
I love you lots and lots. Thanks for being my dad. Have a good week. 
Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment