Monday, April 30, 2018

See you all soon!

Well today is my last day in Denmark. We had a great week!

Our investigator Morten decided to start working towards baptism.

I got to go knocking on my last day as a missionary.

We taught primary in church yesterday.

I guess that's it. Thank you all for everything. I will see you soon! I will be speaking in church on Mother's day so I hope to see a lot of you there :) 

Love, Ældste Smith


I love you mom!

Thank you for being there for me my whole mission and for raising me right! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. :)

Love, Ældste Smith



To Dad:

Hey I can't wait to see you. Please don't worry about me. I'm sure it will be hard wondering where I am and what I'm doing, but I'm not the same teenage boy that left 2 years ago haha. I will be okay. I don't know how much I am looking forward to all the hard stuff, but I am excited to learn. Thank you for everything you do for me and have done for me. I am so grateful for you. See you soon :)

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment