Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's 2018!

Well it is 2018 and I was in Denmark for the entire year of 2017, pretty crazy. We had a good busy week. On Wednesday I took the train here to Kolding and got settled in. We had a good new years and the fireworks outside were crazy! I don't know how Denmark has so many. It was cool. 
I really like the ward here and I like the missionaries around me. There are four missionaries in our appartment and it is tons of fun. 
Well I love you all. I hope you are all enjoying the new year so far. Every chance we have to evaluate and set new goals is a huge blessing. I know it motivates me and makes me excited to be better. I hope you all feel the same way. Have a great week!

Elder Smith

To Mom:

Hey Transfers went well. It is great being with Elder Saviano. Our apartment is small, but it works haha. It has everything it needs.
We had a good new years. We had dinner with some members. We watched the queens speech she gives every year and we watched the fireworks at midnight.
I have had too many good things to eat haha. I liked the candy a lot thanks. I will hopefully be able to avoid eating unhealthy for a while.
I'm glad you had a good time visiting Grandma and Grandpa. The pics aubrey and dad sent look beautiful.
That is good you were able to do some missionary work while you were there. That is sad that that lady didn't come to church, but I'm gald you were there when she needed you guys.
I haven't had any crazy experiences this week and to be honest we have been super busy and haven't had much time to go out and knock :( but this week should be great!
I have a lot of goals I want to work on for the year so we will see how that goes haha.
Well I had better go, because we want to go finding today, but I love you lots and hope you have a great week! Bye!
Love, Elder Smith


New address!

Elder Tyler Smith
Hollændervej 11 st.
Kolding 6000 DK



No comments:

Post a Comment